1. Tanner Young-Schultz (Tor)
– Has plus power to all fields. Great RBI threat for player at a premium position.
2. Ryley Davenport (WLU)
– Had a standout freshman campaign. As soon as he got consistent playing time he performed. Look for more of that
3. Haydon Frieson (Wat)
– Known more for his defensive presence. Slows down the running game. Had a great offensive first half of the season last year.
4. Josh Wray (Bro)
– Very quick bat and looks to be in an every day role this season. Should have good offensive numbers
5.Andy Falcon-Gonzalez (Mac)
– Had some very good individual games last season. Can be a middle of the order hitter on the Marauders this year.
6.Troy LaCoste (Gue)
– It is yet to be determined how much playing time he will get this season. Another good offensive young catcher in this league.
7. Chris Aubin (Rye)
– Calls a good game and can contribute at the plate this year where the Rams need some help due to graduation.
8. Taylor Patterson (Wes)
– Big presence behind the dish. Can run really well for a catcher. A tough out. Will have stiff competition for the starting job.
- Jeff Martin (Wes)
– Small sample size last year in the regular season. Showed off the full package in the playoffs though. He was the best hitter in the playoffs a season ago. Look for a high average.
- Jeff Hunt (WLU)
-Every year he becomes more of a complete player. One of only a few 5 tool players in the league. Look for Hunt to contribute in just about every offensive category.
- Kyle Bowers (Tor)
– 1 of 2 players with 2 OUA championships under his belt. Fits nicely in the middle of the order and comes up clutch with solid hits all over the field. Continue reading